A. To whom a person can get help to prepare a plan of building for approval?

A number of qualified architects and engineers are enlisted by RDA for preparing architectural plan and structural design of buildings.

B. Who are the enlisted persons to prepare architectural/structural plan of a building?

Please read the Notice Board for updated enlisted persons.